“PERSPECTIVES OF BUSINESS LAW IN THE THIRD MILLENNIUM”
VTH EDITION, 20 NOVEMBER 2015 – THE BUCHAREST UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMIC STUDIES
The Law Department of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies and the Society of Juridical and Administrative Sciences will organize on November 20, 2015 the 5th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE: “PERSPECTIVES OF BUSINESS LAW IN THE THIRD MILLENNIUM”.
Keynote speakers at the opening of the Conference:
- professor Pavel Năstase, Rector of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies
- professor Smaranda Angheni, Rector of the "Titu Maiorescu" University, Bucharest
- professor Verginia Vedinaș, University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law
- Rodica Aida Popa, PhD, Judge at the High Court of Cassation and Justice
- lawyer Gheorghe Florea, PhD, President of the National Association of Romanian Bars
- lecturer Bazil Oglindă, member of the College of International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania
- Andrei Cristea, Director of the Romanian Journal of Consulting and Legal Marketing
Moderator- professor Camelia Stoica, Bucharest University of Economic Studies
The Conference is a platform of international legal debate that examines recent developments and prospects for development of business law. The Conference opens its doors to authors from different countries, from the legal education space and from the practitioners of law, encouraging presentation both scientific papers of international interest covering comparative law, European Union law, international trade law, public international law, as and scientific papers to highlight the particularities of national law.
All papers presented at the Conference will be found in one of the publications of the Conference. For details about the Conference publications click here.
Authors can avail of the services of translation into English of the scientific paper included at the conference. For details click here.
The Conference organizers invite all jurists interested in participating in one of the three sections to complete the Registration form until November 5, 2015. At the Conference may participate, both the people who want to submit a scientific paper, as well as the people who just want to hear the debate, without the submission of scientific papers.