“PERSPECTIVES OF BUSINESS LAW IN THE THIRD MILLENNIUM”
VITH EDITION, 25 -26 NOVEMBER 2016 – THE BUCHAREST UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMIC STUDIES
The Law Department of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies and the Society of Juridical and Administrative Sciences will organize on November 25-26, 2016 the 6th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE: “PERSPECTIVES OF BUSINESS LAW IN THE THIRD MILLENNIUM”.
ÎKeynote speakers at the opening of the Conference:
- professor Nicolae Istudor, Rector of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies
- professor Mircea Duțu, Director of Legal Research Institute of the Romanian Academy
- professor Flavius-Antoniu Baias, Dean of the Faculty of Law at the University of Bucharest
- professor Ştefan Deaconu, President of the Court of International Commercial Arbitration attached to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania
- lawyer Gheorghe Florea, PhD, President of the National Association of Romanian Bars
- Andrei Cristea, Director of the Romanian Journal of Consulting and Legal Marketing
Moderator- professor Camelia Stoica, Head of the Law Department at the Bucharest University of Economic Studies
The Conference is a platform of international legal debate that examines recent developments and prospects for development of business law. The Conference opens its doors to authors from different countries, from the legal education space and from the practitioners of law, encouraging presentation both scientific papers of international interest covering comparative law, European Union law, international trade law, public international law, as and scientific papers to highlight the particularities of national law.
All papers presented at the Conference will be found in one of the publications of the Conference. For details about the Conference publications click here.
Authors can avail of the services of translation into English of the scientific paper included at the conference. For details click here.
The Conference organizers invite all jurists interested in participating in one of the three sections to complete the Registration form until November 10, 2016. At the Conference may participate, both the people who want to submit a scientific paper, as well as the people who just want to hear the debate, without the submission of scientific papers.
The authors have the opportunity to submit a second scientific paper at the Conference paying an additional fee. For details click here.
THE BEST SCIENTIFIC PAPERS SUBMITTED TO THE CONFERENCE WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE JURIDICAL TRIBUNE - TRIBUNA JURIDICA, JOURNAL INDEXED IN THOMSON REUTERS